Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2013 19:37:00 -0500

Hi All~~

I was watching "Shark Tank" a couple of weeks ago when a couple came before
the Sharks for an investment in their organic, GF, cookie business.
Apparently, Mark Cuban, one of the Sharks, is interested in supporting such
business ventures. He owns the Dallas Mavericks (?) and believes
whole-heartedly in better sports performance from those on a GF diet. So....

...if anyone has a GF business that could use a shot in the arm from an
investor, you might consider taking your need to Shark Tank. Do your
research, though - those guys/gal are truly sharks and while they know what
they're doing when they offer money, legal support, marketing and branding
assistance, if you aren't serious and know what your business is worth,
you'll be out the door in a snap.

I have no interest in Shark Tank or the network on which it airs; I love
the show and when this segment came up, I thought perhaps one or more of
our brilliant listmates could benefit from knowing we have a very public
figure interested in our food - in other ways than just eating it. Yay!!

Cheers~~Ayn in Kansas

--
*
We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace...* Millen

*******