From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2012 15:06:42 -0500

Labor Day is over and the kids are back in school. It's time to start some serious back to school cooking. May we suggest our HOL-GRAIN brand Chicken Coating Mix, a simple, easy to use, coating mix that turns Chicken, Pork Chops, Fish, into a gourmet meal fit for a king, and of course your kids!

Just place the chicken or pork chops in a zip lock bag, pour in some Hol-Grain Chicken Coating mix and, shake it up till the meat is well coated then place the meat on a cooking tray and bake for 30 minutes. Our Chicken Coating mix is gluten free and certified so by GIG, and is NON-GMO. The main ingredient is Brown Rice Bread Crumbs which are healthy and nutritious.

Our Chicken Coating mix is available at most natural food stores and some up-scale supermarkets though out the USA. If you cannot find it then order it from our web store at www.holgrain.com or call us at 1.800.551.3245.

Our Chicken Coating mix works great with VEGETABLES too!!

Bon Appetit from America's Oldest Operating Rice Mill,

Mike Davis

President

337-364-7242-phone

337-365-5806-fax