From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2012 14:09:06 -0600

Happy Birthday to US, Happy Birthday to US, yes this is our birthday month, Feb 12th, but a very special birthday, our 100th year of being in business.
To help us celebrate this milestone in our Company history please visit our web site www.conradricemill.com and look for our special discounts.

Also, if you find yourself in our near South Louisiana stop in and visit with us. We will have a hot cup of great coffee and some of our KONRIKO and HOL GRAIN Certified Gluten Free, Non-GMO products waiting for you to try.
Merci for your continued support from all of us here at America's Oldest Operating Rice Mill....oh yes, I almost forgot, Happy Mardi Gras too !
Mike Davis
Conrad Rice Mill, Inc..
www.conradricemill.com
337-364-7242- phone