From:
J Kevin Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
J Kevin Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2012 02:12:47 -0500

I am President of Gluten Free Lexington, a CDF support group chapter in KY. Two years ago I discovered Katz Gluten Free, and I continue to be amazed at the growing list of cutting edge products this bakery cranks out. If you are still searching for a satisfying source of gluten free, dairy free, nut free breads and baked goods, you MUST try Katz.

Nope, I am not being compensated for sending this email. I'm just an excited customer.

Katz sandwich breads are equal to Rudi's or Udi's in texture and taste, but superior in nutritional value.

Katz sells equally good hamburger, hot dog buns, and dinner rolls.

Katz sells donuts, pies, cakes, cookies, muffins, on and on....their vanilla rugelech pastry SOLVED my Krispy Kreme/ Dunkin' Donuts nostalgia problem.

Finally, all Katz products are Kosher.

FREE SHIPPING!! Can't find Katz products locally? Buy $30 worth of goods at their web site, and they will ship it to you FOR FREE!!

Afraid you won't like it? They will send you a variety sample pack for only the cost of postage and handling: $4.99.

Go to www.katzglutenfree.com. Or call them at 888-431-5289.

Go buy some happiness!

J. Kevin Baker
President, Gluten Free Lexington