From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2011 11:04:14 -0600

Be sure to try some Hol Grain Chicken Coating Mix for your Holiday cooking. Just sprinkle a little on top of a casserole for a crispy topping, or sprinkle on any veggies and pop them in the oven for a great holiday treat.
Hol Grain Chicken Coating mix is great on Chicken but HAS so MANY MORE uses.
Like all Hol Grain products it is made at America's Oldest Operating Rice Mill in the heart of Cajun Country, New Iberia, La. it is certified gluten free by GIG and is VERIFIED NON GMO by the NON GMO Project, of which we are members. Hol Grain a gluten free product you can trust and share with your entire family. Available at your favorite Natural Food store or on line at www.holgrain.com .

Bon Appétit and happy gluten free Holiday eating from Conrad Rice Mill, celebrating our 100th year of operation in February, 2012.

MIKE DAVIS
PRESIDENT
CONRAD RICE MILL, INC.
PH# 337-364-7242