From:
"Amy L. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy L. Jones
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2011 11:37:28 -0500

Hi all,

I got a handful of replies.  Thank you!

Amy Jones, M.S., R.D., L.D.
Logan County Celiac Support Group
Bellefontaine, OH

1)   We just had to leave Children's Hospital where my son was initially treated 6 years ago because he is now 21. The new doc we saw was very knowledgeable and we liked him a lot. His name is Dr. Tasos Manokas with Digestive Associates in Columbus. My son saw a partner in the practice as well, but he really felt most comfortable and liked Dr. Manokas so much that we will request to see only him in the future. He was very helpful, took his time to answer questions and had done a lot of research on celiac.

2)  Let me know if you find some for adults.  My kids love Dr. Denham at Nathionwide Children's.  She is very knowledgeable re: Celiac.  You probably heard her speak at the Celiac Conference this year.

3)  Dr. Sheryl Pfeil. I see her at her Dublin office.
You might have to wait several months to see her but she's well worth the wait.She's excellent, is very thorough and takes the time to listen. Her nurse practitioner is also very good. Her name is Connie.

4)  Dr. Sheryl Pfiel at OSU Gastroenterology is the one to look up, but you probably already know this by now.  She has a long waiting list.  she spoke at the conference a couple of years back.   Good luck.

******Confidentiality Notice from Mary Rutan Hospital******

This electronic mail transmission including any attached files may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized parties.  Any review, use, distribution, dissemination, downloading, copying or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient) you are hereby notified that you have received this transmission in error.  If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it as well as any copies from your system and notify the sender by reply e-mail.