From:
Karen Cockrell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2010 12:43:12 EST

My apologies to everyone.  I was so pleased to read the email from Red
Lobster saying they now had a gluten free menu to hand out at their
restaurants,  I neglected to look at the menu on their website.   Kind of a joke,
right?   I received many emails from folks saying they didn't think it  was much
of a gluten free menu, and after looking at it, I have to  agree.   About 4
or 5 things marked gluten free, mainly crab legs and  shrimp scampi.
Everything else was questionable if not downright  impossible to eat.   I may
try some crab legs sometime, but maybe not  too soon.  I do apologize to
everyone and can only say that eating at Red  Lobster is going to be an
individual choice, because they still don't seem  to "get" gluten free.

Karen
Home is where we park it -
currently in AZ