From:
Paula Imbro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paula Imbro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2014 06:50:04 -0800

Greetings all,

Having been recently diagnosed with celiac, I am struggling with where I can safely eat when I am on travel.

I have recently learned that two restaurant chains, PF Changs and CA Pizza Kitchen, have separate prep areas, ingredients, utensils, cookware, training for their staff, etc. for the preparation of gluten free food.  I have never gotten sick eating at either of these places due to gluten contamination, even after eating there more than a dozen times, at restaurants spread around the country.

Are there other restaurant chains that have similar set-ups and knowledge of how to prepare gluten-free dishes for us?

Thanks for any tips you may be able to provide.

Paula