Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2011 22:08:19 -0500

Mark your calendars for our next Celiac Support Group meeting.

Place:  Hy-Vee Grocery Store Club Room,  405 East Nifong Blvd.,  Columbia, MO
Date:   October 8th
Time:   2:00 – 4:00 PM

Program:  Mary Manulik, one of our Program Chairmen, and Paula Vanderlich, our Dietetic Advisor will speak. They will talk about foods and food safety during the Holidays.
We are asking the members to bring a snack to share and the recipe.
Also we will ask for your suggestions for future programs, and we want also to hear about your diagnosis.
Please plan to share with the group any problems or questions you are having with the diet, food preparation or shopping.

We hope to see a large number of you there.

*******
*******