From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2010 08:13:16 -0400

This is a reply I got from Steak Escape chain corporate, when I was contacting restaurants at Newark Airport.

Linda: Thank you for your inquiry. We do handle gluten free. However, I
would also tell you that, because of the way we cook sandwiches, our
rolls do come into contact with the grill. My suggestion would be to
mention to the cashier that you need your meal to be gluten free and ask
them to clean the grill before cooking your sandwich. Thank you again
and have a wonderful week.

Dave Smith
Vice President, Operations
Escape Enterprises, Ltd.