From:
Kit Kellison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kit Kellison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2011 10:40:58 -0500

I have received exactly five responses (not nearly a multitude, I'm afraid)
to my post which questioned whether people with food allergies are really
food masochists.

Here they are in full.

I also found that dairy was causing my migraines and when they become so
severe that they wake you up during the night, your willing to try anything
that works, it has made a huge difference. Sometimes we solve our own
problems I've found.

A good response on your part.  Nancy, N.C

GO Kit! Bravo. :-) xox K

Dear Kit,

Thank you SO MUCH for your wonderful reply to the previous email. Exactly
what needed to be said, and such a lovely, positive, fact-based way to say
it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sincerely,

From H.S.:

I tend to agree. The "food masochists" generally give up wheat, dairy, corn
and soy. None of those foods were eaten much in the past, and the skeletons
from ancient days shows people who were way healthier (better teeth,
stronger bones, taller than before they invented farming). Our diet now is
more like an Asian diet, lots of vegies, rice, fish, and eggs. We are a lot
healthier, and eating way more nutrients. But also: our food is BETTER.
Tastier. People call it "gourmet cooking", which it isn't really, but it's a
lot better than the cardboard people are used to eating.

Kit in St. Louis