From:
Rodney Fife <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rodney Fife <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2012 00:33:35 -0500

We hope that your all are having a great New Year. The Gluten Free Consumer is a great resource for those living a gluten free lifestyle. We help you save money and time by showing you the best products on the market. We are the only 4 color review magazine nation wide that focuses on Gluten Free Foods.

In addition to our reviews in every issue we have relevant articles to help you out. There are also some great recipes to make your days easier. We also have savings in the form of coupons. You can find us at http://www.gfconsumer.com