Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2012 21:27:01 -0500

         HAPPY NEW YEAR ! ! ! ! !                           2012 SPECIAL
DISCOUNT OFFERED

As a Holiday gift to you we have arranged a FREE cabin upgrade from a D to C
category, if you make your reservation by "January 29th" and join us on this
magnificent cruise and tour.

Our DELUXE EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE & ROME TOUR from August 26 -
September 8, 2012 offers a fantastic dream itinerary, with ports some
you may
not have heard of before, but are at the top of the world's most ancient and
historic areas:

Dubrovnik, Croatia - A UNESCO World Heritage site;   Ephesus, Turkey -
One of
the best preserved ancient cities in the world;   Messina, Sicily -
Visit a city with
roots deep in Greek Mythology and is said to have launched a thousand
ships -
Port of the Crusaders.

Then, there are the beautiful and romantic Greek ports of Corfu, Katakolon,
Santorini and Piraeus.  And a three night tour of Rome after the cruise -
including the Vatican City.

YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THE GLUTEN-FREE DREAM GETAWAY ! ! ! ! !

Check out the complete information on this and all of our currently offered
Gluten-free Getaways on our website http://bobandruths.com

# # # # #

* * *  CLUB MED PUNTA CANA        Feb 11 - 18, 2012        LAST CHANCE !
THIS IS A GO !

Our annual All-Inclusive mid-winter Getaway.  Once you land in Punta
Cana all
the food, drink, entertainment, tips are included.  If you have any
questions or
want to make reservations please call us ASAP.  Time is of the essence!

* * *  SOUTH AFRICA SAFARI, CAPETOWN & VICTORIA FALLS
Feb 28 - Mar 11, 2012        LAST CHANCE          THIS IS A GO !

On safari we'll see the BIG FIVE.  Capetown - one of the top 10 cities
to tour in
the world.  Victoria Falls is one of the 7 natural wonders of the
world.  If you
have any questions or want to make reservations please call us ASAP.
Time is
of the essence!

* * *  CULINARY INSTITUTE OF AMERICA (CIA) mini VIII       Hyde Park,
New York
April 25 - 27, 2012         THIS IS A GO !

A great few days of food, touring and friendship.  The most popular of
all of our
Gluten-free Getaways.  This mini sold out the last time we offered it and we
anticipate that will happen again.  There are still rooms available.

WE ARE WORKING ON OTHER GLUTEN-FREE GETAWAYS FOR 2012 AND 2013.
LET US KNOW WHERE YOU THINK YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO.

Become a member of BOB & RUTH'S and receive our Quarterly Newsletter,
Discounts on Getaways and other things, First notice on Getaways and other
information.

Send a $40 check for your annual membership dues to:

Bob & Ruth's    205 Donerail Ct.    Havre de Grace,  MD  21078

Or let us know you'd like to check out our Newsletter and we'll send one
out to
you ASAP.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK ! !