Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2010 15:22:03 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Amy Ratner <[log in to unmask]>

Issue Four of 2010 is just about ready to go to print.

The next issue of Gluten-Free Living is full of important and exciting
information you won't want to miss.

You will find an in-depth interview with Dr. Alessio Fasano who told us
about new developments in celiac disease diagnosis and treatment. The $45
million gift his celiac center just received will boost research efforts
there. Dr. Fasano has a lot to say about the future of celiac disease and
the gluten-free diet and we have it all here.

The second part of our series on gluten in gluten-free grains will give you
all the details you need about corn, millet and teff.  And you will love the
recipes we include using these and other grains and seeds.

If you are struggling with the fact that your gluten-free diet is for life,
we have some tips on ways to accept and make the most of your dietary
restrictions.

Our nutrition expert weighs in on the importance of Vitamin D in the
gluten-free diet and how you can be sure you get an adequate amount. Plus
you will get the facts on cough, cold and flu medication just in time for
the flu season.

And in time for the holiday season, we have gift wishes and suggestions from
well-known gluten-free authors, bloggers, and others, including Shauna James
and Silvana Nardone.

find a full list of stores where you can purchase Gluten-Free Living, now
including some Target and Publix locations. And you can read our blog and
follow us on Twitter as @gfliving.

Ann Whelan

Editor/Publisher

Gluten-Free Living