Date:
Sat, 22 Oct 2011 09:15:27 -0500

The Mid-Missouri Celiac Support Group cordially invites, you, your family, and main support group to to our annual Holiday Luncheon.

Date:    Saturday, November 12, 2011

Time:    11:00 AM

Place:    Hy-Vee Grocery Store Club Room, 405 East Nifong Blvd., Columbia, MO

We ask each member to bring a Gluten Free side dish, as well as the recipe.
The turkey will be provided by HyVee.  Drinks and table service will also be provided.

Bear in mind when choosing your dish and the ingredients, as that there are those in the group who have multiple sensitivities.  It is critical that all ingredients be listed.
We’d like to know whether if you’re planning to bring a salad, vegetable, or dessert dish.
Please respond to Beth Jacobs at:  [log in to unmask]

Number attending ____________