From:
Kelli Schulenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelli Schulenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2011 09:07:39 -0700

Good morning, listmates.

I will be traveling to my hometown in MI next month and would like to know any good GF restaurants along the way.  This will be my first time traveling back to MI since moving to WY in 2002, so a lot has changed in the GF world.  I'm from Hillsdale County, MI, so we won't be close to any of the large MI cities.

Most likely we will take I-80 east all the way there.  On the way home, we plan on going north across the Mackinaw Bridge, across US 2, then swinging down to the Mall of America, then back I-90 across SD, then coming back home to Casper.  I've seen a couple of restaurants at the MOA that have GF menus.  Twin City Grill looks promising.  Wondering if any of you have any experience w/ it?

Along with GF, I have to be dairy & soy free, as well.  We will be taking a big cooler w/ our own food, but sometimes it's nice to have a hot meal.

Thank you and I will summarize.

Kelli in WY