From:
VALORIE KESMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
VALORIE KESMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2010 13:39:42 -0400

*     THERE'S A NEW BREAD IN TOWN !!!*
**
*       GRAND OPENING SPECIAL !!!*
*Offer good from 9/1/10 thru 10/31/10 *
**
*BUY 1 LOAF OF BREAD & GET THE 2nd LOAF (of the same) FOR 1/2 PRICE !!!*
**
*                    VAL'S*
*            LIL COUNTRY ACRE*
*Fresh Homemade Gluten-Free Baked Goods*
**
*   Utica, Oh.    Phone #  (740) 892-3738*
**
**
*     Hrs. Mon. - Fri.   10am  -  6pm                 ** BY ORDERS ONLY ***
**
*Tired of buying frozen ?  Why not try some fresh homemade G. F.  baked
goods !*
**
*Great tasting, soft textured breads, cookies, cupcakes. *
**
*Breads: White, Millet, Buckwheat.*
**
*Specialty Breads: Quinoa, Teff.*
**
*Cookies: Iced Sugar Cookies, Tea Cake Cookies, Choc. Chip ( with/without
nuts) Peanut *
*              Butter  (with/without nuts).*
**
*All products are made in a gluten-free kitchen with our own certified brown
eggs.*
**
*                 MADE GLUTEN-FREE FOR "YOU & ME",*
* FROM "LIL COUNTRY ACRE", WHERE GRAMMA IS THE BAKER !!*
**
**All products are by order only, allowing at least 48 hrs. for pick-up.*
**
***Here is what customers are saying:*
**
*   I'm able to eat real tasting bread now!*
*   I love the iced sugar cookies!*
*   Tea cake cookies are delicious!*
*   Yummy cupcakes!*
*   The bread texture is soft & tastes great!*
*   I have not been able to eat choc. chip cookies and they are my favorite,
now i can have*
*   as many as i want, scrumptious!*
*   I am a peanut butter fan, the p. b. cookies are so soft & delicious!*
**
*Info. about me:*
*I am the facilitator for our Celiac Support Group in Newark, Oh.*
*I am a very sensitive celiac, diagnosed in 2005. My husband eats G. F. as
well  so to have no cross-contamination. Our place has been gluten-free
since 2005. It has been many years of trial & error to finally come up with
great tasting baked goods.*
**
*         HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU !                       THANKS, VAL.....*
**
**All products are home produced - cottage foods.*
**
**
**
**