Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2011 15:23:38 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:

sorry it took me so long to summarize, still learning this site :) but here goes....

most people tole me the distillation process makes all hard liquer safe. some people said they can tolerate all hard liquer and some can only tolerate certain ones ie: smirnoff, clear ones, wine, and gf beer. 1 person said even after distillation they can not tolerate it. 2 otheres said that since i have only been gf for 1 year taht my tummy still needs to heal before i can tolerate it. others said the alcohol is safe, it's the flavorings i need to look at. and i was told rum, tequila, and vodka made from potato is safe. and i had others say, they have the same issues that i have even with wine and gf beer. sooooo i guess it's a read the labels and risk it or just not risk it at all. i don't drink that often, so it would not hurt me to give it up all together. but thanks for all the help, i got a really good response for my first post :) thanks again. you all are VERY helpful and i enjoy reading all the emails i get.
laurie