Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Anjali Arora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 19:46:48 -0400

Hi Fellow Celiacs,

We have planned an exciting web application for celiacs to simplify the
challenges of living gluten free day after day. We are seeking community
donations at Kickstarter at
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/639685604/gluten-watchers-app to help us
get the initial version off the ground. You can click on the link to learn
more about the project as well as donate & check out the rewards you get as
a donor. You can donate as little as $5!

We would appreciate immensely your support in sharing this project with your
members. This donation drive ends Jun 24, 2010, so hurry!

Best.
-Anjali