From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2010 16:43:45 -0600

There are many indications that spring is right around the corner.  After a
long hard winter, it is good to see blooms forming on the irises and the
fuzzy buds that will soon turn into wisteria flowers are beginning to show.
A birder who was here from Wisconsin last week said she saw as many
different birds in the trees at Chicken Paradise  (www.chickenparadise.com)
as she did out at the local area Audubon hot spots.  These sightings of
migratory birds also give us the idea that spring will be here soon.

We still have some nights available during spring break.  If you are looking
for a getaway with a full GF breakfast during the second or third weeks of
March, there are a few two or three night vacancies to choose from.  We
enjoy the challenge of multiple dietary restrictions and  will be able to
come up with something to suit you and your family.  Our favorites are
waffles, pancakes, scones, muffins or French toast.  All can be made GF, CF
and will complement your fruit platter, bacon, and eggs.  Even if you can't
have eggs, we can make an eggless version of everything except the French
toast.  For those of you who do not enjoy traditional breakfast, we can
offer vegan meals or our homemade granola and yogurt.

We hope you plan a trip to San Antonio soon, and will let us be your Celiac
Concierge!

Anne and Joe Barfield
Chicken Paradise GF B&B
606 Jackson Keller Rd