From:
Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 2010 10:27:08 -0800

Hi All,
I have been in email contact with two people who report having been
cheated by the food allergy testing lab that they linked to from James
Braly's website. They sent their money - in one case by credit card and
in another case by check. The charges were paid but the service was
never provided. Despite sending numerous emails and leaving numerous
telephone messages, they got no response. One of these persons was able
to recover her money through her credit card company. The last I heard
from the other, she was about to give up as it was consuming so much of
her time.

Each of these individuals assumed that I would be in touch with or close
to James Braly because of having co-authored Dangerous Grains with him.
That is not the case. I have not heard from him since Dangerous Grains
was published. And to set the record straight on that issue, I wrote the
book. Dr. Braly's publication record and his medical degree got it
published. He added little bits here and there about glutamine, well
water, and fried foods, but I wrote more than 98% of  the book and did
all of the research that formed the book. In fairness, Dangerous Grains
would never have been published without his contributions, but I have no
association or connection with his many business interests.

Best Wishes,
Ron Hoggan

--
PK