From:
James Kelleher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Kelleher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2012 13:06:43 -0500

Thanks to all who replied to my query - apparently all tonic, diet and non diet is GF. One reply said that in the US "natural flavors" means GF??? I was unaware of that and have always avoided products that list those on the ingredients. I have no sensitivity issues whatsoever to gluten, in my case it just prevents me from absorbing vitamins and minerals from my food. Funny how the whole celiac thing is perceived by the public - I am often asked "do you ever cheat?" I wind up explaining to them it is not quite like the diabetic who has the occasional piece of cake or ice cream. You are either "all in" or you are out. Thanks to all and I would love to hear more about the whole "natural flavors" issue.

Jim Kelleher

*******
*******