Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2011 10:36:36 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Robb Dorf <[log in to unmask]>

First off, I wanted to let all of you know we launched our Affiliate Program https://www.purefit.com/affiliate/frontend/dashboard/) last weekend at the ADA Show, where we were joined with many new and exciting gluten-free choices.  The nutritionist and dieticians who came by our booth were literally blown away by our wheat-free, gluten-free, and dairy free high protein bars.  Our greatly improved Granola Crunch Bar, available later this month, was the most popular product in the Gluten-Free Pavilion.  The improved bar is A LOT moister and quite frankly, tastes delicious!!  We ran out long before the show ended!

Our second big announcement is the launch of our Affiliate Partner Program.

PureFit's Affiliate Partner Program (https://www.purefit.com/affiliate/frontend/dashboard/) offers the opportunity to earn a generous commission on all PureFit bars and products to partners(friends and family) of all sizes. Our award-winning nutrition bars allow our affiliate partners to earn up to 15% commission.  For those of you already recommending our bars to your friends, you can now get paid for those referrals, while your friends receive 15% off everything they buy!

Sign up today, it's free!

https://www.purefit.com/affiliate/frontend/dashboard/)

As always, thank you for all of your support.

Robb Dorf, Founder and CEO
Don’t forget to “like” us on facebook!

*******
*******