From:
Sue Hersom <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sue Hersom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2010 10:48:00 -0500

I couldn't believe it myself, so even after reviewing the ingredients on-line, I called Boston Market and talked with their representative. The poultry gravy is indeed g-f.  See the ingredients below:

Poultry Gravy (4oz): WATER, POULTRY GRAVY MIX (MODIFIED CORN STARCH, MALTODEXTRIN, VEGETABLE OIL, SALT, SUGAR, YEAST EXTRACT, SILICON DIOXIDE, ONION POWDER, CHICKEN STOCK, CARAMELIZED SUGAR, DRY WHOLE MILK, SPICES, SOY LECITHIN, TUMERIC EXTRACT AND PAPRIKA EXTRACT). Contains: SOY, MILK.

Gravy on mashed potatoes just seems like a dream to a celiac, so this is exciting news. Please note that the beef gravy at Boston Market is NOT g-f.

This information does not take into consideration any cross-contact issues, etc., that you may encounter while eating out. We all know that eating out is risky.

Sue