From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 23:15:52 -0400

Hello-

Hope all of you are doing well this month.

Our monthly special is our Multi-Grain Bread Flour. We lopped off $1.50 for a price of $6.49. Cases are discounted too.
http://store.gfnfoods.com

GFN Foods has a bit of sad news to announce. As many of you know, we are a family business. Ane we lost one of our family members in May.

Our mother, Marian Graven was not involved in any of the day-to-day activities at GFN, but she was considered to be our "President Emeritus". If there ever was a dispute, she would be the neutral arbiter, and thankfully, she was never called upon to do that. She was an inspiration to us, our biggest cheerleader, and a great sounding board.

Marian passed away on May 20th, 2010 after a battle with cancer. She was 79.  We have not yet realized how much we will miss her.

GFN Foods will go on, as life will go on. We will continue to work on new products and serve our customers, but with the memories of our mom in our hearts.

Best,

Paul Graven
GFN Foods, LLC
www.gfnfoods.com