Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2010 15:26:03 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:

My Gf son has recently moved into a house with a couple of non- GF eaters.
They are all accustomed to eating quick cook and eat type meals - either in
the microwave or one skillet type foods.

I would like to know if anyone has discovered any mainstream ready to eat
meals that are GF and hopefully tasty as well!  I studied quite a few today
and it seems that most either include pasta or soy sauce with wheat.

I did find a couple that looked like possiblities:

Zatarains dirty rice with pork and beef

Zatarains Jambalaya with pork

Bertolli Marsala chicken with Roasted Redskin  Potatoes

Tai Pai Garlic Shrimp

We haven't tried these yet so I don't know how they taste but they appear Gf
on the label.  I haven't yet called about contamination issues.

I am aware of Amy's entrees but these are very much meat and potatoes kind
of guys and the Amy's haven't been  that well received so far.

We would appreciate hearing about your favorites!

Thank you,

Becky in Texas