From:
Richard Paul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Paul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2010 16:23:02 -0400

I wanted to let folks know that "Gut Reaction," my documentary about CD that ran on public radio stations in 2004 is now available on i-Tunes.  Here's the link:  http://tinyurl.com/gutreaction

The program tells the story of Celiac (from childhood through diagnoses in adulthood to living with a GF diet), through the voices of 15 people.

People have told me that the show made them laugh and cry, others have told me that they've given copies to friends who didn't know they had CD, and many people who heard the show over the radio said it finally explained to them what was wrong -- either with themselves or with a loved one.

So I hope folks will go to i-Tunes and download the show.

Thanks,

Richard Paul
Washington, DC 20016