From:
Amy Ratner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Ratner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 15:53:27 -0400

We're mailing our new issue today. It's one you won't want to miss. Here's a
sample of the stories you'll find:

A Bounty of Beverages

By Amy Ratner

Many mainstream drinks are gluten free. We cover everything from flavored
water to wine, detailing why you can usually drink up without worry. And we
point out the few places where you might find gluten.

Asian Food is All about Flavor

By Jackie Mallorca

Cuisines from China, Japan, India and Thailand include many gluten-free
options. You find a little history, some gluten-free facts and lots of
gluten-free recipes.

Using Diet to Treat Autism

By Ann Whelan

Despite a lack of scientific evidence, many parents are thrilled with the
results they see when they put their autistic children on a gluten-free
diet. You will find tips on how to get started and information about
advantages and limitations of this treatment.

Cutting through the Confusion

By Peter Green, MD

Celiac disease. Gluten sensitivity. Gluten intolerance. How to tell the
difference and why that's important to you.

And there's much more. You'll find gluten-free baking tips in our interview
with Chef Richard Coppedge of the Culinary Institute of America and answers
to your questions about children and celiac disease from Ivor Hill, MD,
pediatric celiac expert. We also cover whether you have to worry about
gluten in drugs and include some new gluten-free label examples. Our regular
features will give you the latest on ingredients and new gluten-free
products.

For more information, including how to subscribe to Gluten-Free Living, go
to www.glutenfreeliving.com. You can read our blog there. And you can follow
us on Facebook and Twitter (as gfliving).

Ann Whelan

Editor/Publisher

Gluten-Free Living

www.glutenfreeliving.com