From:
Catherine Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Catherine Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 17:17:21 -0400

Market Basket Supermarkets, with 63 locations in New Hampshire and
Massachusetts, is pleased to announce its new line of gluten free baking
mixes. Made in a dedicated gluten free facility, the mixes are easy to
prepare and priced to fit your budget at $3.49 each.  Choose from cornbread,
coffee cake, cookie, yellow cake and quick bread mixes.

Our new line of gluten free mixes is just part of our expanding gluten free
selection of products. You always get More For Your Dollar at Market Basket.

DeMoulas Market Basket

Tewksbury MA