From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2010 00:17:10 -0400

Hello-

Spring is here, finally, and most of us in the East are looking forward to the days of dry basements returning.

We're putting our Homemade Brownie Mix on sale this month - so spring bake sales can feature our very good (if we say so ourselves) brownies that are deeply chocolatey and have a nice shiny top.

We also have new batches of Pancake Mix and Yellow Cake Mix in stock! They're getting shipped out to stores and are available in our online store: http://store.gfnfoods.com

We're extremely grateful for our customers; the vast majority have been very supportive during our recent situation and recall that occurred in mid-March. Please see the front page of our website for more information: http://www.gfnfoods.com/index.htm  Anybody with any questions about the products or what to do, please call us at 866.761.6147.

Thanks again to all that gave us their support. We hope that you continue to stick with us!

Have a great April!

Best,

Paul Graven
GFN Foods, LLC