From:
Bev Lieven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2010 19:12:31 EDT

One of the emails I recieved regarding Synder's g.f. status was on the
inclusion on oat bran in some snack products.  Since the oat brand tests
negative for gluten, it could find it's way into g.f. snack foods..

I did find oat brand in a bag of tortilla chips at HS football game in SW
Michigan I attended in last August.

The concession stand's nachos tray was a small cup of cheese sauce and good
sized BAG of tortilla chips...making both portion control and freshness
simple.

I read the label just in case but as very surprized to find Oat Bran
listed.  Assuming that corn chips are safe is not longer an option.

While I can't remember the brand of chips, they were distributed by a
company not far from my home on the Wisconsin side of Lake Michigan. Very strange
to travel 200+ miles to find a product you didn't know was made in your
back yard....

Bev in Milwaukee