From:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2010 21:45:33 -0400

Hello Mike,

My mother passed away this morning.  I will not be able to send in a post on
April 1st because that's the day of her funeral.  Please hold the following
post until Thursday.  Thank you so much.

Connie Sarros

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND.
Many celiacs are also diabetic.  The diabetic diet is one of the healthiest
diets anyone can follow.

Get your download copy of the "Gluten-free Diabetic Menu" that includes:
10 full days of menus (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks) including 73
recipes.
Nutrition counts for calories, fats, sodium, carbs, and protein are listed
for each menu item.

Now just $10.95

 "GLUTEN-FREE COOKING FOR DUMMIES"
This is one of the best books you can get.  Here's what others are saying
about it:

"I am newly diagnosed with celiac disease so I went to Barnes and Noble to
find a book to help me learn to live with this diet.  I picked up
"Gluten-Free Cooking for Dummies".  Thank you to the authors for such a
comprehensive book.  You not only showed me how to lead a normal life with
this diet, but so far, every recipe I've made has turned out fantastic!
Eating like this, I'm not going to miss gluten."  Shelley W.

"I made the Olive Oil Bread recipe today.  It is absolutely the best bread I
have ever eaten!!   It is even better than regular gluten bread.  I just had
to say thank you to you.  This recipe is excellent!  Tomorrow I am making
the banana chocolate chip muffins!  I am in Heaven!  Thanks again."  Deb L.

Save 32% on this book now!
Save on either. or both. of these offers at
http://www.gfbooks.homestead.com/sale0410.html

Or view the entire line of offerings at http://www.gfbooks.homestead.com
And don't forget to sign up for the FREE monthly newsletter!

Wishing you a Happy Easter ~~
Connie Sarros
Gluten-free Cookbooks