From:
Kays Naturals <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kays Naturals <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2010 13:47:59 -0700

Kay’s Naturals Introduces Kay’s Gluten Free Cookie Bites

Our nutritious and delicious Gluten Free Cookie Bites are great for kids and adults.

Try our brand new flavors:

	* Kay's Cinnamon Almond Cookie Bites
	* Kay's Honey Almond Cookie Bites
Come see our cookie bites and all our gluten-free snacks at
http://bit.ly/Kays_cookiebites

Gluten Free
Casein Free
Protein Rich
Fiber Rich
All Natural

We are dedicated to bringing to you the very best gluten free snacks and cereals. All Kay’s Naturals products contain a superior balance of protein, fiber, carbohydrates, and good fats. Our products are delicious and uniquely satisfying snacks and cereals that you will enjoy at home, work, play or travel.

Ultra Nutritious, Totally Delicious and Absolutely Satisfying!

Kay's Naturals, Inc.
100 First Ave. SE
Clara City, MN 56222
Tel. (320) 847-3220