Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 2009 21:31:26 EDT

Please join us for a very special
GLUTEN FREE  DINNER
Compliments of
Fiorella’s  Italian Restaurant

7008 Charleston Shores  Blvd, Lake  Worth

Thursday, November 5th at  6PM

Buffet style service of the following  items:
Gluten Free  Rolls
Salad
Chicken  Cacciatore
Gluten Free Baked  Ziti
Gluten Free Penne  with Broccoli & Olive Oil
Special Gluten  Free Desserts
Cash Bar will be  available

All members  of our group are invited with their families and friends for a
donation of $20  per person*
Children  under the age of 10 are $10 per child*

RSVP Phyllis  Kessler 561-637-0396 or [log in to unmask]

ALL CHECKS MUST BE RECEIVED IN ADVANCE by  October 29th

Make your check  payable to CDF…please note which event you are paying  for

Mail  to:

Phyllis  Kessler
15927 Laurel Creek  Drive
Delray Beach, FL 33446

*donations are tax deductible, to the extent of the  law

Celiac Disease Foundation/So. Florida  Chapter
All proceeds will be used for our Gluten Free Food  Assistance Program
www.cdfsouthflorida.org