From:
Denis Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denis Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 2009 14:18:21 -0500

It ain't easy being Gluten Free

Not knowing if many grocery store items will make you sick is an everyday
reality for those trying to follow a strict gluten free diet. Food labeling
regulations are making it difficult for these consumers to access the
information they need to make informed & safe food purchases.

To help better the lives of everyone following a gluten free diet Denis
Robinson & Josh Redler have improved myGlutenFacts.com. Inspired by the
daily hurdles of those living gluten free, this website is designed to help
you determine which food products are safe for your gluten free diet.

Rather than publish a flat 'gluten free product list', myGlutenFacts.com offers
a powerful tool<http://www.theglutensolution.com/beta/products/myproduct-list>that
helps people live happier, healthier lives by helping manufacturers
communicate the unique information that you need before making each food
purchase.

Best of all, myGlutenFacts.com also makes it easy for family & friends to
know which foods are safe for you. they can confidently shop for loved ones
without becoming gluten experts. Tell them to sign
up<http://www.theglutensolution.com/beta/members/?a=register>,
its absolutely FREE!
*
What about the food in your stores?*

We're just getting started, but we're getting there! You can help grow the
information by telling us what's in your stores. We'll record the
GlutenFacts, keeping them updated in our system so you don't have to
continue calling manufacturers.

*More Gluten Free help*

myGlutenFacts.com also offers information on celiac disease & gluten
intolerance, video recipes, restaurant help and “tips & tricks” on how to
better manage your gluten-free lifestyle.

If you know someone who can't eat gluten, they'll thank you for sending them
to www.myGlutenFacts.com

myGlutenFacts Team

--
Dealing with celiac disease or gluten sensitivity?
Get updated facts for the food you need. www.myGlutenFacts.com