From:
Judy Kugel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Judy Kugel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 2009 20:13:02 -0400

If you or someone you love is gluten-intolerant, we know how challenging it
can be to enjoy healthy, convenient, delicious, restaurant-quality meals.

At Let’s Dish!, we accommodate all kinds of dietary restrictions — and are
especially proud to serve the growing population of dishers who seek
gluten-free alternatives.

Many of our meals are *already* gluten-free, or can be *made* gluten-free
with just a few easy adaptations.  Look for the gluten-free (GF) symbol on
our online menus and ask us what if any changes are necessary to achieve
“gluten freedom.”

Rest assured, all of our stores keep an ample supply of wheat-free tamari
and other gluten-free alternatives on hand.  We’re happy to show you the
substitutions that will allow you and your loved ones to enjoy so many of
our Let’s Dish! favorites like Firecracker Chicken with Sweet Potato Fries,
Chili Lime Tilapia, Shrimp Scampi and many, many more.

In addition, every month Let’s Dish sends out the “Gluten Freedom”
newsletter, complete with the latest tips for enjoying Let’s Dish! meals as
part of a gluten-free diet.  If you are interested in receiving Gluten
Freedom (or have any other questions about our GF offerings), please contact

Oh, and one more thing.  We’ve created a special promo code to help you get
started.  Enter “GFREE”  at checkout on letsdish.com and we’ll give you $15
off your first order.  That’s *fifteen dollars* to see how easy (and
delicious) it is to go gluten-free at Let’s Dish!.

Let's Dish is in MD and VA, but can deliver from North Carolina to New York
City. http://thedishblog.com/gf/