Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 2010 10:45:58 EST

We will be taking at trip to Santa Rosa, CA and vicinity this  month.  I'd
love to hear about any favorite restaurants or gf  groceries in Sonoma or
Napa counties.  We will also visit the Walnut Creek  and Berkeley areas, and
of course San Francisco!  Suggestions will be  greatly appreciated. ~~~
Julianne Karow's new book sounds great.  If it is purchased from a  source
like Amazon, do you still receive the free samples?  Thanks  much.  ~~~
Happy New Year!
Roselyn