From:
Jill Bellissimo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2009 16:13:25 EST

We recently had my company's holiday party and the caterer that we used
prepared some gluten free dishes for my daughter.  I was very appreciative  that
my boss chose some gf items so that my 6 year old daughter could eat what
everyone else was eating.  However, I was skeptical of the caterer's  knowledge so
I called him myself.  He spent close to 20 minutes on the  phone with me
going over every single ingredient he planned to use and assured  me his chefs
were well aware of cross-contamination issues.  He actually  caters for various
groups that have multiple food allergies.
Anyway, I told him I would post his info on our LISTSERV if we had a good
experience... and we did!  The food was wonderful, the presentation very
professional, and my daughter was thrilled to be eating something different from
what I usually tote around for her.  They even mark which items are gluten  free
on the little description cards by each food item.  They kept all  of the
gluten free items together, in their own area.  They even showed me  the prep
area they had set up at my boss's house and how they had all the gf
food/ingredients on their own table.  I was impressed, so keeping up my end  of the deal,
here is the info:

Randy Peters Catering
8144 Auburn Blvd.
Citrus Heights,  CA  95610
(916) 726-2339

I can honestly say I have no financial interest in this company.  I  just
like to support people who make an effort to recognize the gluten free  diet.

Thanks,
Jill
Auburn,  CA