C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JOHN RUNER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 2009 10:34:17 -0600
No you are not over reacting if I could get someone to look at her today I would, I've been trying.  I have been trying to get her a sit down walker or wheel chair for enjoying the outdoors safely when she is tired or if this new problem continues.  No one seems to be listening to my concerns.  They all consider her a fall risk for the right side weakness, so why has no safety equipment been prescribed?

John Runer