From:
Louise Grenier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Louise Grenier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2009 02:55:55 -0800

Hi listmates,

I’ve been a 100%-gf-diet-compliant celiac for 3 years now.

But, I’ve had numbness in my left hand finger, and sometimes left hand, arm, and right leg for 8 weeks now.

I went to my doctor and he first checked my blood, found high-risk cholesterol levels and hyper-aggressive thrombosites… and treated me successfully for those via prescription drugs.

Numbness was still there after first drug course; and he started treating me for the numbness with neurontin and Mecobalamin, while maintaining me on ‘stroke’avoiding drugs.

After my first week on this drug treatment, the numbness, although it seems to be decreasing, is persisting.

Any ideas out there on my next course of action? Any ideas on an other cause of this numbness? (some people say 'pinced' nerve', but how do I know which is the cause?)

(of course I take supplements).

I’m an international consultant, and fly around a lot… I Don’t feel like flying around until this gets sorted out.

Many thanks in advance for your insights.

Louise