From:
Kristine Ganes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2009 19:28:39 -0800
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

This month our free on line cooking magazine at www.Glutenfreeda.Com brings
you our "Hall of Fame Pizza Recipes" along with a Special Section of the
best Pizza and Snacks by various manufacturers.

Articles :

-January 29, 2009 -Super Bowl Party

-What's the Good News for 2009

-Low Fat and Satisfying-Let's Talk About Eating Smart

-Can't Get no Respect-Casseroles Come of Age

Special Section: Pizza and Snacks-Super Bowl Party

Columns:

-Our always popular ONLINE GLUTEN-FREE COOKING CLASS-features Cranberry
Cheesecake <http://www.glutenfreeda.com/cooking_class.asp>

-Pam Brooks  on Positively Powerful  in BEAUTY AND FITNESS

-A 5 Star addition to the Gluten free Product Review-Comfort Bars in Gluten
Free Product Test

-Our Celiac college student  shares her tips and favorites for Stick-to your
Bones Breakfast in COLLEGE LIVING, GLUTEN-FREE

.and of course free access to over  5,000  gluten free recipes including
menu ideas for GF, GFCF, GF and low fat, GF Family, GF Lunch and GF kids

Happy New Year !!

-The folks at www.glutenfreeda.com