Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2008 20:43:39 -0500

Any suggestions for dining out for lunch in Owings Mills. MD?

There were two very helpful responses.

There is a Red Robin in the area.
The Artful Gourmet Bistro. It is a nice casual kind of place but classy.
http://www.artfulgourmet.com/
Mike was my waiter who knew a lot about gluten free stuff. His girlfriend
is celiac and/or her son is autistic, so he knows all about gluten free,
and had the kitchen do me a whole gluten free dish and oversaw it to
prevent any contamination.  I think Mike is also the owner, so you may
want to call ahead and talk to one of them.

Noodles and company has a GF option in addition to Qdoba which is in the
same shopping center.  It is right next to the Best Buy. There is also
the Flying Avocado which is off of Painters Mill that has gluten free
bread and options.

Thanks!

Karen R.