From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2008 23:07:34 EDT

Hi Members,

Mark your calendar for the Kitsap/Olympic Peninsula Gluten Intolerance  Group
meeting on May 24th at 1:00 pm; Grace Lutheran Church, 1120 Walker Street  in
Port Townsend, WA. If you need a ride or have questions, please contact Adele
 Fosser in Port Townsend at 360-385-2282 or [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])  or Carol McLaren in  Bremerton at 360-792-9527 or
[log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask]) .  If I have spoken with you about a ride from
Sequim or Port Angeles, I will get  back to you on the 22nd to tell you the
place and time we will meet.

Adele will be answering questions on baking and cooking gluten free at our
meeting as well as reports back from Digestive Diseases Week meeting and the
Canadian Celiac Meeting in Victoria. You don't want to miss this one as it will
 be Adele's last as leader of the Port Townsend group. I sincerely hope we
can  get her back on many occasions. We wish her and Howard the best in
retirement  and their new home in Tacoma, WA.

Sue Eliot
Branch Manager
Kitsap/Olympic Peninsula
Gluten  Intolerance Group