From:
Daniel Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daniel Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 08:59:49 -0800

Look what is new at http://chefdanielp.com new look and a new feel.
  new recipes- southern fried chicken
               poor mans steak
               corn dressing
               buttered rolls
 I am working on a new article on how to know your g-f flours.

Let chef Chef Daniel "P" years help you. Being a celiac now is the hardest job I have. I want to help
  Do you have a problem with a recipe, is your home made noodles all mushy or do you need help making a recipe that has been in the family for years.
Chef Daniel is here to help you in any way you need.
Come see what is new and how the community of professionals can help you.
Come take a look,
DAILY UPDATES AND REQUESTS ARE WELCOME.

Subscribe to Chef Daniel "P" recipes and updates right to your email.

Chef Daniel "P"

*******
*******