Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Beverly Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2008 12:48:22 -0500

Hi,  I did not get any replies about memphis but I did my own search.  I wanted our daughter to experience famous memphis bbq so I contacted several places.  Only one could guarantee that it was gluten free and that was Neeley's which is featured on the food network!  They use no flour in their sauce, cole slaw or beans which are all to die for!  Our daughter had ribs slaw and beans and it was the best we have had and she was fine.

Our daughter is going to Flagler College in St. Augustine Florida and the food service manager and chef is amazing.  There are two other freshmen at the school also with Celiac so they are being VERY accomodating.   They are working up menus for all three kids and buying their favorites from the local stores and ordering online for them.  Just wanted to put the word out if anyone is looking for a small school in florida (2200 students).
Blessings,
Beverly Wahl