Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2008 11:15:25 -0400

Thank you for putting this up on the list.  I have an older RN Mennonite
lady friend who really overdid the colon cleanse thing.  I am not sure
what happened, but she was so plugged up she could eliminate and became
very seriously ill before they got things going again.  I am all for old
fashioned and natural medicine where it is sensible but some people
almost make a religion of this.  Having worried over friend while she
recovered, I appreciate you posted this.

Thank you for sharing this informative article.  I have been
contemplating trying one of these products and now I think I will
reconsider.

Thank you for posting this. The amount of nonsense and quackery,
especially as regards colon cleansing, candida infections, and
homeopathic "remedies"

that gets posted here is at times beyond belief.