Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Joanna Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2008 13:31:33 -0700

i just bought a bag of this granola from a whole foods in los angeles.  i was worried about x-contamination, so i emailed.  here's their reply:

Hi Joanna

Thanks for your email and enquiry

Brookfarm has a complete understanding of the potential dangers of cross contamination
All our staff are educated about Coeliac disease and well trained in the production procedures we have
to ensure there is no possibility of cross contamination.

Our Gluten Free muesli is made only on designated days - when only Gluten Free is made on that day.
It is only after a complete and thorough clean down of the facility.
Brookfarm is so committed to quality control that we actually do laboratory tests much more frequently than required
so that we are completely confident that our procedures are effective.
Our last Independent lab results came back with the comments that we had the best results possible.

I hope this helps - please let me know should you have any further queries. Have you tried our GF Muesli ?
It is the one in our range which attracts the most positive feedback world wide.

Kind Regards

Caroline Crooks

Brookfarm
PO Box 194 Bangalow NSW 2479