Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2008 12:50:01 EST

I am newly diagnosed and I know that in general  soy sauce has  wheat and is
not OK  but I am seeing  some take out small  packets of soy sauce without
wheat from  Chinese restaurants.
Anyone come across this soy sauce? List of ingredients does not  include
wheat .(I know you can special order the gluten free soy sauce packets  but this
is from the regular old Chinese take-outs)

Thanks
Bambi
in NY

48)