From:
Mary Burgdorff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Burgdorff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2008 07:56:01 -0400

I just found "Ready to Serve" Minute Rice Chicken Rice Mix which is labeled
gluten free!  It's a prepared side dish that just needs one minute to heat in
the microwave.  I'm always looking for things like this for my college student,
as all the other kids are eating ramen noodles and mac & cheese.  I found it at
the Piggly Wiggly in Hartland, Wisconsin.  It's so good to see companies
labeling their products gluten free, and it's hard to find flavored rice that is
ever gluten free.  -Mary/Milwaukee, WI