Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2007 23:09:23 -0500

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding our
Sleepytime.  We apologize for the delay in our reply and appreciate
your patience.  We strive to maintain the highest quality products
and we appreciate your patronage.

There are no gluten ingredients in the Sleepytime Tea.

We do not have lists of products that are specifically considered to
be gluten free. Reading the label is the best way to check for the
presence of ingredients which contain gluten.  If gluten is an
ingredient it is listed separately and not under "natural flavors" or
"spices".   Consumer health and safety is our number one concern, and
we do not want to provide information which may not be accurate in
the future.

The Hain Celestial Group's labeling declares major allergens
(peanuts, soybeans, milk, eggs, fish, crustaceans, tree nuts, and
wheat) and we follow the U.S. FDA's regulations. In addition, our
labeling always declares gluten containing ingredients.   We
recognize the serious nature of the allergen issue and we strive to
minimize risk.

Both major and minor ingredients of all products, as well as all
processing procedures and equipment, are closely scrutinized and all
potential allergen issues as determined by the Hain Celestial Group
are declared on our labeling.

We assure you that strict manufacturing processes and procedures are
in place and that all of our manufacturing facilities follow rigid
allergen control programs that include staff training, segregation of
allergen ingredients, production scheduling, and thorough cleaning
and sanitation.

Thank you for your continued support.  If we can be of further
assistance, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-434-4246, Monday
through Friday from 7AM - 5PM Mountain Time.

Sincerely,

George
Consumer Relations Representative